Coreless Flat Panel Wraparound
Who We Are
With over 40 years of experience & knowledge in the car wash industry, our new technology gives the Car Wash operator more flexibility to customize there wash process for better and precise cleaning.
iWash Technology is the first to patent, design and develop a free standing floor & post mount reverse rotation rocker brush arm assembly for automatic car washes, and the new flat Panel in cloth & foam for vehicle wash systems. Our line of products include components for conveyor tunnel car wash systems
Why it’s Better
- No need to purchase cores ever
- Lifetime warranty on all our shafts
- Flat panel coreless wraparound weights only 72 lbs
- 28″ coreless flat panel weights only 32 lbs
- 35″ coreless flat panel weights only 37 lbs
- Less time replacing cloth
- Does not slap & grab like vertical c-channel brush cores
- More precise cleaning of sides and wheels
- Much quieter and gentle sound to the motorist
- Contours to any vehicle surface for precise cleaning
Coreless Flat Panel Side Washer
Available in .. 21″ 28″ 35″ ( custom length available )
– floor arm base with a 4 bolt flange
– post mount to any shaft ranging from 1″ , 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″
C-Channel vertical attachment makes a loud slapping sound to the motorist.
However, our flat Panel brush lays and stacks cloth or foam horizontally on our patent pending uniquely designed 3″ shaft that everything centers around. This leads to a quieter, more gentle and better cleaning performance. An operator can customize our brush specific to his/her region by using our light weight foam spacers ranging from 1″ – 2 1/2″ spacing between layers or rows of flat panels, depending on how dense the operator requires it to be.
The new iWash Technology iPanel Brush system solves these problems! See for yourself below:
Flat Panel Wraparound
Our flat panel Wraparound soft cloth is the newest and safest way to clean and contour around all vehicle surfaces and trouble areas such as truck hitches, mirrors and rear wipers minimizing incidents and claims. Our Flat panel Wraparound Brush is currently available for use with AVW & Sonny’s wraparound head assembly and Autec inbay automatic wash systems. Adapting kit for other manufacturers is underway and will be available soon.
Reverse Rotation Rocker Brush
If you run today’s standard low sidewasher c-channel brush in reverse, with direction of car travel, the brush’s natural behavior is to pull itself aggressively into the vehicle and grab, therefore damaging the car. This is why today’s standard low sidewashers rotate against the vehicle travel, allowing the vehicle to push against the brush rotation, causing resistance and enabling the brush to retract out and away . In today’s industry, only one arm supports the rocker brush’s ability to retract.
However, our patent (primary and secondary arm assembly) is a breakthrough design providing the following highlights:
- Patent design degree of angle, in the primary arm, allows for retraction support and guide.
- Available in stainless steel, standard steel, round tubing.
- The primary arm can be floor mounted or post mounted.
- Secondary arm assembly is attached to the primary arm.
- That secondary arm functions as the brush’s main retraction pivot point.
- Together the primary arm’s special angle and its ability to further retract, allows for both the primary arm and secondary arm to retract away from the vehicle’s side when certain pressure is applied and therefore removing the ability of the brush to grab and pull aggressively into vehicle.
- This arm assembly is an industry first to allow safe and more gentle touch and wash of the vehicle in any direction the brush is rotating ( reverse rotation with car travel or standard rotation against car travel ).
Pearl Panel (patent pending)
Current sewing and stitching of stiff extruded plastic on the ends of cloth & foam panels has been the main cause of damage to c-channel cores. The sewing and stitching often come apart and the extruded plastic, protruding outward from the core channels, puts a lot of stress and pressure against the core slots as the brush makes contact on the vehicles therefore damaging the core and making it very difficult to replace panels.
Our newest patent pending Pearl Panel eliminates all the sewing and stitching of stiff extruded plastics. Injection molding of high density thermoplastics is used instead into the cloth and foam fibers utilizing our unique Mold & Die (patent pending) to infuse the two materials together giving it strength to not pull apart inside the brush core. The thermoplastic that is used is self lubricating and self cleaning, making it one of the slipperiest, strongest and hardest plastics. This type of panel will not damage the core as the sewn-on plastic would, comparatively each round injection moves and flexes independently with minimal surface contact inside the slots. Having the soft cloth and foam material be the sole matter that is protruding outward, removes any stress or pressure on the channels as the brush spins.
These panels will work in any c-channel core. When the time comes to replace them, they would slide out effortlessly and hassle free. The Pearl Panel extends the life of the cores.
core damage from current sewn plastic extrusion
pearl panel the c-channel solution
The flexibility to use these specially designed spacer discs, that are currently used in our patent pending flat Panel shaft brushes, allow the operator to use them in combination with each other. They can customize half the brush as flat panel and the other half as c-channel or strictly for use as a c-channel cloth brush. These spacers are made from HDPE . This special design, in our disc spacers, slide right on and off the shaft easily. This unique shaft can be used in so many different custom ways. The operator can sculpt the brush to his/her custom needs creating many different patterns and shapes.
45 Degree Side Washer (patent pending )
Using our unique patent pending shaft, these 45 degree discs, made from HDPE, slide down and stack on the shaft. Our patent pending Pearl Panel, which is injection molded and cut to the same angle, is then used to easily slide and attach. This facilitates contour to the same angle of the wheels for better penetration, while the spinning motion in the 45 degree panels would aid in moving the dirt in a downward motion on the side of the vehicle.
If you have general product questions or would like additional information about our products, please complete the new product inquiry and a representative of our company will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You for your interest in iWash Technology.