Coreless Flat Panel Side Washer
C-Channel vertical attachment makes a loud slapping sound to the motorist. However, our Coreless Flat Panel Side Brush panels stack flat, horizontally, on our patent pending uniquely designed 3″ shaft that everything centers around. We use light-weight foam spacers ranging from 1/4″ – 1 1/2″ spacing between each flat panel. This leads to a quieter, more gentle, and better cleaning performance. An operator can customize our brush specific to his/her region by using our light-weight foam spacer between the flat panels or rows of flat panels, depending on how dense the operator requires it to be.
- No need to purchase cores ever
- Lifetime warranty on all our shafts
- 28″ coreless flat panel weights only 32 lbs
- 35″ coreless flat panel weights only 37 lbs
- Less time replacing cloth
- Does not slap & grab like vertical c-channel brush cores
- More precise cleaning of sides and wheels
- Much quieter and gentle sound to the motorist
- Contours to any vehicle surface for precise cleaning
- floor arm base with a 4 bolt flange
- post mount to any shaft ranging from 1″ , 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″
Available in .. 21″ 28″ 35″ ( custom length available )
If you have general product questions or would like additional information about our products, please call or complete the inquiry form and a representative of our company will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You for your interest in iWash Technology.
Toll free: 1-866-350-0572
Mailing: 26313 S Hwy 213, Mulino, OR 97042